Friday, January 22, 2010

new post

a new post means something new happened lately in my life!!! Yes! this is some sort of sudden hype in my confidence for "writing"...i get thrills when people pay attention...when they praise me. My close friend, i was just chatting with her last night around midnight, said that i write good things about life. This sentence just posed enough for me. I feel like the writing queen...uh! ah! I know, i shouldn't be that excited but this is not my behavior but human behavior!! She liked this line too:)

I watched a nice movie today and yesterday...(yawn) I do least work these days...besides pouring in here. "Life is a race, if u don't run fast...u'll be like broken "anda"...ha"...nice dialogue from a nice movie...i hope u remember. And about the movies i saw, were "half-light" and "1408"....such thrills and suspense.

I heard another wonderful line i want to share" i imagine love as incompleteness in absence"....true...close to everyone indeed...howsoever you feel that u're not in love n once being hurt u just lose urself but fellas!!! Wait, nothing in this world can be done without love...its a power to you. Though u watch in every second hindi movie that whenever love is in danger...hero gets a sudden power to conquer the villain with only one punch...(holy-shit)..but still it holds a message. Uh! i learnt that from my mom, to see things with a motive...be a real spectator. So, where was i, yes, love!!! the line i mentioned earlier says that two lovers are like two volumes of a book, each is incomplete without the either. where is my other volume!! i've been looking for it everywhere...divine...special...and natural!!!

*end*

No comments:

Post a Comment