Saturday, January 16, 2010

dizzyday....

dear diary,
i've been disappointed at the end of the day...no fruitful study, nothing to cherish.. indeed today was a wasteful day....nothing done at all..except for some fight n plans made. But yesterday was a great day (secret lies in here).

Yesterday i studied...dreamt...smiled for no reason, in short i remained happy but today "no expressions" nothing done to make world around me "beautiful". I started to teach my maid's daughter but mom denied..(huh). I really don't love to be selfish. i just want to have memories for life long...to smile when i'll sit on an easy chair in my lush green garden n my daughter asking me" what are you smiling at?"...and them i'll be the happiest one!!!
Well just to end with a great thought " i kept thinking today why did mom made me to stop teaching that girl" realised that there lies something good in every situation...may be there was something good for me. I'm happy now:)

*end*

No comments:

Post a Comment