Sunday, January 24, 2010

priority

a night can change the motive of your being, like mine. Last night has changed the entire view i had since my childhood as if a fairy tale just got over...that you'd never intend to quit. Priority, has tremendously changed. Even i didn't find a clue of how did it all happen. Ah!! don't worry...I'm not going to stop writing my blog...its the only way i connect with people...but I've a motive now. I'm no more a fickle-minded person...goals are set. I'm rigid this time...overnight i kept thinking, that why i depend on people to support me every time....why do i depend on this face to let people love me. These intentions should possess some weight eventually...since then the path got cleared and i became more specific about what should i do with my life. Every past lesson became poignant. You often judge me as very optimistic about life...I've made this "my weapon" for life. Well, this isn't actually an overnight amendment...this something was in my mind but came to my senses lately.

I heard someone saying "You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is different, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle. Follow the signs your heart is giving you right now." And i followed. My heart says forget that somebody will ever love you or gain your trust...may be these are such circumstances that temme this but I'm going to follow my heart...it rarely speaks. It says "Don’t allow your wounds to turn you into a person you are not"...I'm wounded right now and I'm also turning into a person...i can not. But this is the only way to be strengthened again, to gain myself once again. Enough of living a life of beggars(true, i sometime seemed to be begging for praise and admire)...now truly i'm going to live life like i ever wanted not against my parents' will like previous days of my life...i called "living life with own rules is living against parents"...ha!! which was just a thin veil of modesty...i understand now, the hard realities of this gifted life...no fairy tale is going to affect my dreams now-on.

*end*

No comments:

Post a Comment