Thursday, February 4, 2010

daily drama of my life ;)

this is something that happens almost everyday. Someone always watching me having his girlfriend by his side....can't handle this(so unfair). I know he liked me in the starting...but "this" isn't good at all...to today i felt like telling him what to do, but didn't(as usual...keeping things to myself). Problem ends if i stop thinking about it.
Apart from this, kept waiting for someone's call, kept finding time for myself, kept managing dance and friends,kept smiling all along just thinking that "aal iz welll" got a hand-muscle-sprain, eyes drowsing and brain browsing. What else?? Huh??
There are few smiles and eye-encounters that make half of your life worthy, sun seems bright more than ever and the butterflies in your stomach...unusual. Gather them, they never get rotten...they motivate the next step...provide you with a different perspective. I've found one:)

*end*

No comments:

Post a Comment