Monday, October 17, 2016

Jibber Jabber

I leave next Monday for home, for my wedding arrangements and ceremony!

One of my friends says that we are changing and yet we keep wanting people to think about u,s as someone they remember, when they last met us, we prepare ourselves by reminding our minds about all those things from the past to meet these people, and yet we are far from it, frustratingly far.

Today I am trying to remind myself of things that I used to be, what I thought and what others thought of me, latter hasn't changed much but the former is incredibly changed. What I thought wasn't concrete and what am I thinking is still taking shape, so all is just fluid in space-time. Matter is flowing like a non-solid, unrecognizable entity like a half filled bottle with water, two materials co-existing in a container.

Mention of my travel plans in the first line of this writ is my telling you about the time I thought of writing my mixed feelings for this big event but I chose differently. I chose to gather bits of new thoughts today, shaping and completing another kind.

This is just jibber jabber of my present. I like to keep myself posted.

In other news, I have decided to do full time software development now, instead of beating about the bush for automation testing, I am going code wholeheartedly. I received a good suggestion that eventually both my past experience in testing and new learning in development is going to converge, which I think is good. Let's not abandon our past 4 years, we are already out of our time!

- Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment