Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Fleeting

Today was an unusual day. As soon as I decided to focus on knowledge and learning, rest of the chatter settled. I could look clearly, I could clearly recall what I thought, I could reflect with much more clarity than before.

1. I am going to start writing a reason of journal, in which I am going to observe my actions and note them linearly, then I am going to think why I do what I do. As an experiment I will for sometime will try to do the opposite of my actions and somehow will try to draw conclusion, reason in this case.

2. "Philosophers try to find analogies, mathematicians find proofs."

3. World, today, seemed to me like a jam packed chicken cage, owned/controlled by a butcher.

4. At first, I thought males are a neglected gender, I tried to pay attention to them but today I realized why I stopped paying much attention to them in the first place - because they were lewd in the past, whenever I looked at a strange man in my past, I would receive some sexually offensive actions/words from them, since those bad experiences I have learnt to walk past them. This is a demographic situation, I think.

5. I have witness memory, I need to harness its power.

6. Coffee makes me vigilant, I take it around 11 am everyday. I am noticing its effects now.

7. I walk for a while after taking my lunch, I am beginning to enjoy that kind of meditation. Sometimes I talk on phone and sometimes I just listen to music.


No comments:

Post a Comment